Welcome to Kenya Innovation Week 2023 - Commonwealth Edition
In 2023, KIW will host the Commonwealth Edition, themed "Innovating to Unlock Our Common Wealth". This edition will focus on leveraging innovation to advance wealth creation for societal well-being.
The forum will explore how disruptive innovations can drive socio-economic progress and transform industries. KIW 2023 - CW ED will offer a unique opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, and best practices for building innovative ecosystems that create shared value. Through panel discussions, exhibitions, keynote speeches, fireside chats, workshops, and networking events, participants will learn from one another and build connections to support their innovation journeys.
With a focus on building sustainable solutions that benefit communities, KIW plays a crucial role in positioning Kenya as a leading hub of innovation in Africa and beyond. Kenya welcomes innovators, investors, corporations, Governments, development partners, and all who are passionate about innovation and are committed to creating common wealth in this era of globalisation.
- To forge new inter-regional partnerships for the expansion of the Commonwealth innovation ecosystem
- To showcase the best of start-ups and innovations from Commonwealth countries to a range of curated investors
- To advance and diffuse the uptake of emerging technologies that can generate innovative solutions to the socio-economic and environmental challenges of today and tomorrow.
- To facilitate creation of new markets for inbound and outbound startups
- To launch a range of products and programmes meant to unlock our ‘Commonwealth’.